Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered up with a well-established Office Furniture Dealer on the hunt for a seasoned Account Executive to join their New York team. Our client has been in business for 30 years, with a team of 40 staff and growing. The company assists their clients from workflow to layout, fit and finish. Service offerings include project management, relocation management and asset management.
The successful candidate will have experience in commercial office furniture sales and will ideally have a book of business they can leverage off for referrals. Tenacity and a hunter mentality are essential for this role. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $60,000 - $100,000 + commission
- Health insurance policy
- Office in the heart of Manhattan
- Full-time in office role
- Support from upper-management team
- Work for a company that is both recognized and respected in the market
What do you need?
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with Commercial Real Estate Brokers, General Contractors, Architects & Designers, Landlords, Project Managers and new end users
- Prospecting such as cold calling, networking, attending industry events, client meals/drinks, etc.
- Maintain a pipeline of clients, prospects, partners, and manufacturers
- Coordinate internal and external resources to educate client base
- Stay up to date with current with company product offerings and industry trends
- Solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
- Participate in team meetings, offering expertise
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure satisfaction as well as brand recognition
- Proven experience and success in commercial office furniture sales
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects
- Willingness to work full-time in office
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW!
We are interviewing immediately! To find out more about this position please call Christina
on +1 (347) 604-7691
or email Christina@woodsco.global
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted and meet the above requirements.