Office Manager/Business Administrator - Orange County, CA
Woods & Co Recruitment has partnered with a manufacturing company specializing in sustainable paper packaging. With locations in the USA and Shanghai, this organization produces take-out boxes, paper cups, food trays, folding cartons, popcorn tubs, ice cream cups, and more. They’re seeking a highly-organized office manager or business administrator to keep day-to-day operations running efficiently and effectively.
In this role you’ll be responsible for bookkeeping and timekeeping, interface with staff and external partners, onboarding and offboarding, and running operations between offices and manufacturing factories. You’ll also be working closely with the production manager to ensure transportation, inbound orders, and customer satisfaction are streamlined and up-to-date while taking on new HR responsibilities. The ideal candidate is unafraid to take on new challenges and is motivated and determined to get the job finished.
The role also has the potential to learn more about purchasing and supply chain. The company is growing quickly and expanding its footprint and distribution fast. The ideal candidates will acclimate quickly and adapt as the company's objective and needs evolve. Things can change quickly in manufacturing so adaptability and flexibility are key!
What’s in it for you?
- $65-75K base
- Great company culture, collaborative environment, and supportive leadership
- Real potential to grow and progress within the company and learn new skills
- Impactful work to help the company grow
What do you do?
- Manage daily accounting and bookkeeping tasks
- Generate basic financial reports, including Profit and Loss statements
- Work with the accounting department to ensure bills in Bill.com are accurate for processing
- Utilize QuickBooks for inventory management and payroll processing
- Interface with staff, HR professionals, and manage employee requests
- Handle day-to-day office operations and management
- Ensure compliance with guidelines for payment processing and 401K enrollment
- Coordinate purchase orders, invoices, proof of deliveries, and interface with customers
- Maintain a strong work ethic and adaptability to new challenges
What do you need?
- Organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint, GSuite
- Experience with Quickbooks, Guideline, Bill.com (preferred)
- Divers license (travel between office and factories may be required)
- Customer service-oriented
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a positive attitude
If you’re as passionate about this position as we are then feel free to apply now! We are interviewing immediately! To find out more about this position please reach out to Zach at firstname.lastname@example.org
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce that values and celebrates all backgrounds and experiences. We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.