Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with an industry leading Uniform and Linen Supply company who have been servicing the country for over 60 years. Providing a first class service to the Food & Beverage, Industrial and Healthcare sectors, this company delivers fresh uniform and linen, whilst collecting used pieces to take back to one of their three laundry facilities for cleaning. This company is now seeking a motivated, experienced Business Development/Outside Sales Representative to join their team in the Bethlehem & Lehigh Valley region.
As a Business Development/Outside Sales Representative, your role will see you focus on securing new business across the hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare and more industries. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $50,000 - $60,000 + Benefits + Uncapped Commissions (OTE $60-70k)
- PTO & Sick Leave
- Generous 401k Contributions
- Company car + car allowance
- Excellent sales training from the Director of Business Development
- Great growth opportunities
- Autonomy to run your own race
What do you need?
- Research and prospect businesses throughout the region who utilize uniform and linen such as; table cloths, bar towels, napkins, chef uniforms, bed linen, towels etc
- Pitch these products to these businesses when the opportunity presents itself outlining the amazing end to end service this business provide
- Keep abreast of prospects who have current contracts coming to an end
- Utilize the Salesforce system to keep track of leads and business opportunities
- Travel throughout the Manhattan region seeking new business opportunities
- Research using public tools to keep up to date within the industry movements
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and potential clients
- 2-4 years in a sales based position
- Experience in a B2B Setting would be highly advantageous
- Hunter mentality | This role is a purely Business Development role and you will be compensated accordingly for revenue bought in
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
If you’re as passionate about this position as we are then feel free to apply now! We are interviewing immediately! To find out more about this position please reach out to Ana at email@example.com
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce that values and celebrates all backgrounds and experiences. We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.