Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with an industry-leading Uniform and Linen Supply company who have been servicing the country for over 60 years. Providing a first-class service to the Food & Beverage, Industrial and Healthcare sectors, this company delivers fresh uniforms and linen, whilst collecting used pieces to take back to one of their three laundry facilities for cleaning. This company is now seeking a motivated, experienced Outside Sales Representative to join their team in the Washington DC-Baltimore area.
As an Outside Sales Representative, your role will see you focus across the three aforementioned sectors, growing their client base by prospecting and selling the services of this business. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $55,000 - $65,000 + Benefits + Uncapped Commissions (OTE $110k)
- Sick Leave
- Generous 401k Contributions
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Transport allowance
- Excellent sales training from the Director of Business Development
- Great growth opportunities
- Autonomy to run your own race
- Work from home when prospecting
What do you need?
- Focus on new business acquisition within the New York City territory.
- Research and prospect restaurants, manufacturing sites and healthcare facilities that utilize uniforms and linen such as; table cloths, bar towels, uniforms, scrubs, bed sheets, high visibility gear etc.
- Pitch these products to these businesses when the opportunity presents itself outlining the amazing end-to-end service this business provides
- Keep abreast of prospects who have current contracts coming to an end
- Utilize the Salesforce system to keep track of leads and business opportunities
- Travel throughout the Lehigh Valley region seeking new business opportunities
- Research using public tools to keep up to date with the industry movements
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and potential clients
- Experience in a sales-based position
- Experience in a B2B setting would be highly advantageous
- Experience in Hospitality is highly favorable
- Hunter mentality | This role is a purely Business Development role and you will be compensated accordingly for revenue bought in
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
If you’re as passionate about this position as we are then feel free to apply now! We are interviewing immediately! To find out more about this position please reach out to Christina at Christina@woodsco.global or +1 (347) 604-7591
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce that values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.