Woods & Co Recruitment
has partnered with an industry-leading Uniform and Linen Supply company who has been servicing the country for over 60 years. A proven player in the game boasting over 20 Michelin Star restaurants in their portfolio trusting their quality and service, this business also services the Healthcare & Industrial marketplace as well.
As an Outside Sales Representative/Account Executive
, your role will see you focus on securing new business across the Washington DC are in the hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare, and other industries generating new streams of revenue. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $55-65K + Benefits + Uncapped Commissions (OTE $80-100K)
- PTO & Sick Leave
- Generous 401K Contributions
- Excellent sales training from the Director of Business Development
- Fantastic opportunity for growth
- Autonomy to run your own schedule
What do you need?
- Research and prospect businesses throughout the region that utilize uniforms and linens including tablecloths, bar towels, napkins, chef uniforms, bed linen, towels, etc
- Pitch these products to these businesses when the opportunity presents itself outlining the amazing end-to-end service this business provides
- Keep abreast of prospects who have current contracts coming to an end
- Utilize the Salesforce system to keep track of leads and business opportunities
- Travel throughout the Manhattan region seeking new business opportunities
- Research using public tools to keep up to date within industry movements
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and potential clients
If you’re as passionate about this position as we are then feel free to apply now! We are interviewing immediately! To find out more about this position please reach out to Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce that values and celebrates all backgrounds and experiences. We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
- 2-4 years in field or outside sales
- Experience in a B2B Setting would be highly advantageous
- Hunter mentality | This role is a purely Business Development role and you will be compensated accordingly for revenue bought in
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills