Supply Chain & Warehouse Management - Dallas, TX
Woods & Co Recruitment has partnered with the market leader in creating AI-driven audio retail media channels for large physical store retailers in North America and Australasia. Most recently partnering with one of the largest convenience store chains globally, they are in a robust growth stage entering the NA market. Their company mission is to reach the retail customers at the point of purchase, selling audio advertising packages and unlocking the additional revenue potential of your physical store networks.
As a Supply Chain & Warehouse Manager you will be tasked with overseeing the entire supply chain process and managing warehouse operations. This position demands a strategic thinker with a robust operational background, exemplary leadership skills, and the ability to optimize process experience in inventory management, logistics, manufacturing, and a profound understanding of the technology industry.
What’s in it for you?
- $75,000 - 95,000 base compensation
- 401k with generous company match
- Comprehensive health insurance benefits
- 20 days of paid time off
- Dallas, Texas office location
- Support from the upper management team
- Opportunity to work for a market leader and international company
What do you do?
- Formulate and executive strategies to optimize the project supply chain, ensuring the timely, and cost-effective delivery of products
- Collaborate with suppliers, distributors, and internal teams to streamline processes, and enhance overall supply chain efficiency
- Provide business-wide visibility to key component procurement timings, challenges, opportunities, and actuals
- Supervise inventory levels to prevent stockouts or overstock situations
- Implement measures for inventory control, including regular audits and precise demand forecasting
- Oversee day-to-day warehouse operations, encompassing receiving, storage, and distribution of products
- Coordinate transportation and logistics activities to optimize the movement of goods
- Negotiate contracts with transportation providers to ensure cost-effectiveness
- Implement robust quality control processes to ensure the accuracy and condition of received goods
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations related to the supply chain and warehouse operations
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in supply chain management, logistics, or a related field
- Proven experience in supply chain management and warehouse operations, preferably in the retail sector
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Familiarity with supply chain software and technologies
If you’re as passionate about this position as we are then feel free to apply now! We are interviewing immediately! To find out more about this position please reach out to Zach at email@example.com
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce that values and celebrates all backgrounds and experiences. We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.