Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with the market leader in creating AI-driven audio retail media channels for large physical store retailers in North America and Australasia. Most recently partnering with one of the largest convenience store chains globally, they are in a robust growth stage entering the NA market. Their company mission is to reach the retail customers at the point of purchase, selling audio advertising packages and unlocking the additional revenue potential of your physical store networks.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a technical support role, working with AWS, Linus, Python and Salesforce, as well as a minimum of 2 years experience. The candidate will have exceptional customer support and communication skills, and be a self-starter. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $65,000 - $72,000 salary
- 401k with generous company match
- Comprehensive health insurance benefits
- 20 days of paid time off
- Dallas, Texas office location
- Support from upper management team
- Opportunity to work for a market leader and international company
What do you need?
- Offer level 2 technical support for clients - AWS services, Linux media players, and Python-based applications
- Resolve advanced software and hardware issues
- Provide expert advice and support for network configurations, security, and optimization
- Utilize Salesforce for ticket management
- Collaborate with external clients and internal teams to deliver solutions
- Proven experience in IT systems including AWS and Linux
- Experience with Linux system administration and Python scripting for automation tasks
- 2 years of experience in Salesforce administration
- Exceptional customer support skills
- Flexibility to work overtime hours when required
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately! To find out more about this position please call Christina
on +1 (347) 604-7691
or email Christina@woodsco.global
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce that values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status), people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.