Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered up with an exciting Australian start-up to assist with their expansion to the United States. The client is an automotive software solutions business utilising AI conversational technology, helping expose brands to a massive national audience.
This role is focussed on targeting banking and lending clients across the US. The successful candidate will have SaaS sales experience, as well as an understanding of and a network within the banking space. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $90,000 - $100,000
- Based anywhere in the US
- Remote work
- Travel included around the US to conduct meetings
- Autonomous role
- Support from Australia and US based management
What do you need?
- Leverage an extensive network of senior Banking and Lender stakeholders to drive Enterprise sales.
- Generate opportunities through targeted email campaigns and social media outreach aimed at banks, lenders, and automotive finance professionals.
- Actively participate in industry conferences to showcase products and establish relationships.
- Maintain client relationships post-onboarding, identifying revenue prospects and exploring product expansion opportunities.
- Conduct product demonstrations, highlighting the benefits of the suite of products.
- Create sales collateral outlining the value proposition as an automotive technology partner.
- Collaborate with the sales team and other departments to enhance overall sales strategies.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and sales opportunities, staying current with industry trends and competitors' activities.
- Enthusiastic and proactive individual with a high level of self-motivation and the ability to work independently, particularly in remote environments.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in collaborating with senior stakeholders within the banking, lending, and automotive finance sectors.
- Essential qualifications include a minimum of 8 years of outside sales experience in fast-paced technology, telecommunications, or automotive finance settings, with a strong history of meeting or exceeding KPIs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective connections with professionals.
- Proficient in using CRM software and conducting virtual meetings using Google Meet, along with intermediate proficiency in Google's product suite (Gmail, Docs, Slides, Sheets).
- Exceptional negotiation and closing abilities, specifically within the SaaS sales domain.
- Adaptability to thrive in a challenging sales environment within the automotive sector.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW!
We are interviewing immediately! To find out more about this position please call Christina
on +1 (347) 604-7691
or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted and meet the above requirements.